Dates can be modified always requesting it with at least 10 days prior the start of the course at no additional cost. In case of requesting the change later, the customer must pay an increase of 20% of the course fee. Subject to availability.
En Totora Surf School te ofrecemos diferentes métodos para formalizar tu reserva:
- You can contact us by phone: +34 629 070 644. Our staff informs you if there are free places available for the date you want..
- You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org As soon as possible we will answer you if there are availability of free places for the desired date.
- Going to School: Paseo de la Marina Española, 8 Bajo. 39340 Suances. Cantabria
- You can contact us by our website. In the Menu LESSONS & RENTALS we offer a list with all activities. Within the explanation of each course there is a tab called strong>”RESERVATION” from where you can request the desired date, number of people and other information.
Once the RESERVATION has been confirmed, we will give you the documentation to formalize the reservation (Student Card and Contract Conditions). You can print it out and hand it in before the start of the course, duly completed (MANDATORY).
The documentation will be given to you directly when you book at the school. If the reservation has been made by email, telephone or web, we will send it by email to the email account you provide.
In case of cancellation up to 10 days prior to the start of the course, the course fee is refunded. In case of cancellation after that day a cancellation fee is charged (20% of the course fee).
(Ex: Week course: 120€ of which 24€ will not be returned. Weekend course: 60€ of which 12€ will not be returned.)
In Totora Surf School we believe that the optimal age to start a surf course is 6 years old.
In our Surf, Stand Up and Yoga courses all the material is included. The only thing you will need to bring is some sun cream and the desire to have fun and enjoy.
The monitors of Totora Surf School will evaluate if the material provided by the student is adequate for the course. There are no discounts on the rates, except in cases of purchase of the same in Totora Surf School.
For the classes it is a requirement that the student must fulfill and make a record of it.
Not at all, If they already have some knowledge we adapt to the level that the student has.
Yes, minors must have signed parental or guardian permission on the first day of school.
We have high quality beaches within a radius of 1 km from our school such as La Concha, Los Locos, La Tablia and Tagle.
You can pay:
- Cash or credit card: At the school.
- Bank transfer:* Our bank details will be sent by mail. *With the BANK TRANSFER option, once we have received it in our account, we will contact the customer in order to confirm the details of the course (schedule, organization…)